Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's really happening!!

 I've gone back and forth between wanting another baby and not wanting another since I had my son. I figured that if I was changing my mind so many times that I really did want another and hubby and I decided to try for baby number 3.
So, I've officially started my journey to TTC! Well, almost. I got my IUD removed on the 3rd of February and I'm waiting to have my first visit from the infamous aunt before we start trying. It took 2 years to get pregnant and stay pregnant with my son. I'm hoping it doesn't take that long this time. I'm 28, and it may not seem too old but I want to have my last before I'm 30.
My family thinks I'm crazy, my friends think I'm crazy, but I don't care. My husband and I feel that one more will complete us. I can't wait to really get started!
So, please send some baby dust my way and wish me luck! 

No comments: