Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feelin Lucky?

St. Patty's day is coming! For some that means green beer, and for others that means a day full of luck! For me that means more than likely getting pinched by my hubby because I forgot to wear green! Lucky for you, redbox is giving everyone the chance to score free movie credits now through St. Patrick’s Day during the redbox Lucky to Have Friends Like You promotion! Everytime someone rents from your link, you get a free redbox movie! Check it out! I know we rent a ton of redbox movies, so I'm gonna be taking advantage of it! So, since St. Pattys means luck, so here are a few things that make me feel lucky.

My family makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Even nights when my son decides he would rather kick me in the face all night than sleep in his own bed. Yes, I actually like that! I'm lucky that he would rather watch a movie with his Mama than play with his toys. I'm lucky that he had the bluest eyes I've ever seen, and in them I see a ton of love that he has for me. I'm lucky to have my Mama's Boy.

I'm lucky to have my daughter because she makes me smile every other minute, and in between she gives me glimpses of her teen years. She can brighten up a room in an instant and whenever I'm feeling down, she is always the first person to cheer me up! I'm lucky to have her because when I look at her I see a world of opportunity waiting for her. She will take the world by storm, and love every minute of it.

I'm lucky to have my husband because he can make any situation better. He takes away my worries and replaces them with faith. I'm even lucky that he has a play station obsession, otherwise, I would never have time for blogging! I'm lucky to have him because he works so very hard everyday, just to make sure I can stay home and raise my babies. I'm lucky because I never thought I would find him, and I'm lucky I don't have to look any farther to find my soul mate.

I'm lucky to have my mother and father because they too are always there for me. They always have been and they always will be. They have always make me feel like a lucky girl! I'm lucky for my cousin and her kids, because they always keep me occupied. We are always hanging out together and I would be lonely with no one to talk to about play station woes! I'm lucky to have them in my life because they are a big part of what keeps me sane.

Besides my family, I'm lucky to have faith, a roof over my head, and things to believe in. All these things make me feel lucky, and I don't know where I would be with out them! What is it that makes you feel lucky? I'd love to hear!

I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and redbox blogging program, for a $25 Walmart gift card from redbox. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

No comments: