Monday, December 6, 2010

Wedding Days!


My best friend got married on Black Friday, and I've been wanting to post about it! Just haven't had the time. It's crazy how close Christmas is!
Anyway, I was going to post some of her wedding pictures but they all come out blurry (on here), and I'm not sure if I can anyway because I wasn't the one to take them. I don't know all those copyright laws, so better safe than sorry!
Here are a few that I took. I ended up taking 102 photos total, and I broke my camera after an hour. I'm sure there would have been many more! I didn't get any good ones of them standing at the altar because I was in the wedding. Hubby had the camera but he's not great at taking photos, they all came out super dark. She was such a pretty bride, and her husband is such a great guy. I was proud to be her maid of honor!





I took this one of me and the kiddos, I am shocked that they both cooperated! I love it, just wish hubby was in it too! Yes, I know my son need a haircut, badly. BUT, his curls are almost gone, and I'm afraid if I cut it they will be gone forever... I'm gonna have to soon though because he can hardly see!

Just because I don't think I have ever posted a picture of my hubby... here's this one too.



Last one... The Beautiful Bride, myself, our best buddy Kristie, and another friend, Derek!


Side note: It's a good thing I don't drink often. Her wedding was definitely a reason to celebrate, so I did! I broke my camera, lost my keys (hubby was driving a different car anyway), sliced my toe open, lost my cell phone (finally found it), and had a hangover from hell the next day. The kiddos stayed at my sister in laws house, so everything was taken care of. HOWEVER, I'm still hoping there is no need to "celebrate" for a long long while :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: