Here's a quick rundown of my weekend:
1. Helped my mom pack.
2. Started cleaning the massive amount of JUNK in my dinging room.
3. Went to my best friends Bachorlette/Bachelor party. Finally passed out around 5 am.
1. Got up at 7 with Nugget. (Love my early bird...)
2.Went to the Fire Department with my daughter and the rest of the Daisies. 9 giggling girl scouts :)
3. Help my mom move. How can one woman have so much stuff??
4. Cleaned the rest of my house/finished clearing out junk in my dining room.
1. Moved my old broken kitchen table and roll top desk to the TRASH!! Been wanting to do that for a year!
2. Moved my nice new shiny kitchen table in, and threaten each person living in my house within an inch of their lives! If there is any JUNK on my new table, or any crayon markings - Mama's gonna lose it! (See pics below!)
3. Invited over my cousin and her family for dinner and to watch the game. 2 toddlers + no naps in an enclosed area = NO GOOD!
4. Spent an hour trying to get a piece of glass out of my daughter's foot. I'm seriously thankful that no one called the cops due to her screaming over it!
5. Fixed dinner and thoroughly enjoyed sitting at my new table :)
6. Tried to get ready for today, but passed out at 9!
This week is gonna be crazy! Bombing the house today to make sure there are NO FLEAS at all when I bring my new chihuahua home on Tuesday! I'm also moving my daughter bunk beds out today and my old couch. I think it's time for an overhaul here, or maybe I just got a hair up my wazoo.
Taking my cousin to the doc Tuesday and Wednesday is the rehearsal for my BFF's wedding. Thanksgiving on Thursday and finally my bestie is getting married on Black Friday. No shopping for me this year. I can't say I'm all that sad about it either :) I still don't understand why she chose Black Friday!
Here's a few pics to show how much CRAP we had accumulated in my dining room. I've mentioned it a couple times but my husband and his family do antique and collectible shows. That's all fine and good, until the crap starts taking over my house! He is a pack rat/borderline hoarder! Not all the stuff is his, but at least 90% is!
Here is a picture of my nice and new to me kitchen table! It's also my son's favorite place for his bike! I'd like to get a table cloth and a vase with some flowers on it eventually. If I can ever stop finding things to I have to get done!
Well, thanks for listening to me ramble! I'm off to start my busy day!