Monday, August 16, 2010

1st Day of Kindergarten!

So, my daughter started Kindergarten today! She was super excited to see her friends from preschool! She hates getting up early, but today went really smooth. I can only hope that the rest of the year goes half as good. I even made it without tears - that is super shocking! She walked right into class and put her backpack away, hardly had time to say goodbye to me. She did make time to give her brother a kiss goodbye - I guess he still rates :)

Nugget was super sad that sissy was gone all day. We played and played and played some more, but he still missed her! He kept going to the door saying "Nana School, HOME!" It was so cute. I loved not having to break up fights all day, it was a nice break! Preschool was only 3 hours long, now that she is going to be gone all day, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: