Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm Baaaaccckkk!

Most everyone has probably forgotten about this blog! It's been forever since I have posted here, life has gotten in the way, and when I get a chance to get online I like to enter blog contests, and play around of facebook. (Hello, I'm Sheila and I'm a facebook addict). I decided to start this blog back up again because going over it, I loved all the pictures and posts that I had forgotten I wrote. They were simple and fun and real, and I want to get back to that. Also, I'd love a place to vent again!

My kids have gotten huge! My daughter will be going into Kindergarten in less than a month, and my son will be 2 in a few weeks. Yes, in case you were wondering, I'm feeling old! My husband is still the biggest pain the arse I've ever met, and I still love it. Things have been about the same as ever this past year, it's hard to believe that it's almost August already.

Well, I'm out of time for now. Hopefully, I will make it back here before 7 months have passed - again!

No comments: