Monday, January 18, 2010

Something New... to me anyway!

Since I'm all about free money, I thought I would share this with you. 




I found this cool survey site. It's called Instant Cash Sweepstakes. There are ONLY 3 questions on each survey. You can take up to 5 surveys every three hours, and you get coins and tickets on every survey that you take. You can get cash on some of them also. The tickets get entered into a daily drawing for $50. You save your coins to go shopping on the site. Your cash accumulates and you can transfer it to your paypal account when you reach 2 dollars.

If you invite friends then you get 100% of what they win! So if they win the daily cash drawing for $50, you do too!

It sounds pretty cool, and I would love some friends! I love that you get rewarded some how from every survey that you take. Instant gratification... I like that!

Come join me and get yourself some free money! Woot!

1 comment:

Idaho Falls Carpet Cleaning said...

This is a great postt thanks