Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wendy's Boneless Chicken Wings Review


I love anything barbecued, but boneless chicken wings are by far my favorite. I was excited to try out the new boneless chicken wings that Wendy's now offers. Thursday night I had no desire to cook what-so-ever, so we headed to Wendy's and I got to try out the wings.

Trips to fast food restaurants are not normally a fun thing for me, my daughter can't sit still, and my son hates high chairs, so we grabbed the wings to go. I decided on the Honey BBQ Boneless Wings because I'm not a fan of anything spicy. I'm a little ridiculous actually, some pizza sauces are too spicy for me. I was a little worried that there would be some kind of spice that in the Honey BBQ wings that would set my taste buds on fire lol! But alas, there was not, and I was able to enjoy them.

They are hand tossed in their signature honey BBQ sauce. I was surprised with the amount of sauce, I like my wings drenched and they definitely were, with more than enough for all the wings. I would recommend using a fork, these are not a finger food. I figured that they might be a little hard around the edges, but I was wrong. They were tender and tasted great. They were some of the best wings I've had from a fast food place. And, they would have filled me up too, if my husband and daughter hadn't jacked about half of them! They come with anywhere from 8-10 in an order, I only got about 4!

The price is not bad either. Here in Missouri they are $3.99 for an order alone, and $5.99 for a Combo. There are three different wings to chose from, Bold Buffalo, Honey BBQ, and Sweet & Spicy Asian Boneless Wings.


Thanks to Mom Central and Wendy's for letting me try out the new Boneless Chicken Wings!!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog and giveaway campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Wendy’s and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comment:

Homemom3 said...

great review,the honey bbq sounds good. By the way you won my Circus contest.:) I sent you an emailand a twitter message.