Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I love Mothers day, not only does my husband do his best to make sure I know I am appreciated, but I also enjoy finding the perfect gift for my mom. My mom is an amazing woman, she has been through a lot, from drugs & alcohol, to my father kidnapping me when I was young, to many many other trials and tribulations. And still she acts as if nothing bad has ever happened to her. She is always there for me when I need her, and she always knows just what to say to make things better. I know I can always go to her when I need ANYTHING at all. She always finds a way to make things work! I love my mom! Here she is with my son.


Mothers Day also brings back many memories of my grandmother, she also was an amazing woman. I loved her so much, and I still miss her everyday. It's been 8 years since she passed away, and still I can remember how she used to cuddle with me on the couch, and play with my hair to put me to sleep! I was a grandma's girl from the word go, and was way hooked on me just as much! Happy Mother's Day Grandma!!


Of course, I wouldn't be a mother without my kiddos! They are my world. I never knew I could love somebody so much, but they have every inch of my heart and more! They are my spoiled rotten, mommy loving, terd buckets, and I LOVE THEM more than anything! My daughter made me a beautiful picture of our whole family, its so cute! I would be so empty without them, and I am so thankful for them!
My husband might have a little to do with my happy mood today too! I have yet to get a present, but he woke me up early this morning, whispered "Happy Mothers Day", and took care of the baby until he had to leave. We're going out for dinner tonight, I think to Olive Garden!



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you beautiful mothers out there! You all deserve a special day!

No comments: